Jewelry Gift Guide for that Picky Person in Your Life
If you have a friend or family member who is difficult to shop for, it can be a challenge to find the right gift. I'm here to help! In this post, we'll talk about different types of jewelry and what they mean in terms of gifts. We'll also discuss ideas that are sure to please even the pickiest person on your list.
How Do You Find the Perfect Gift for the Person Who has Everything but is still Difficult to Shop for?
If you're struggling to find a gift for someone who has everything, here are some ideas:
- Think about what they like. If they have a hobby or interest, it's likely that they'd appreciate something related to that activity. Maybe your mom loves gardening and would love some new gardening tools? Or maybe your brother is obsessed with basketball and would love a new pair of sneakers?
- What are their favorite colors? If you know what color(s) the person wears often (for example, if they wear black dresses all the time), then consider getting them something in those specific colors--even if it's just an accessory like earrings or bracelets!
- What are their favorite gemstones? If someone has told me that amethyst has been their favorite stone ever since fifth grade when Mrs. Bunch gave us each one for Christmas break so we could keep our minds off being away from family over winter break...then guess what?! I'm going shopping for amethyst jewelry!
Check Out What They Have So Far in their Jewelry collection.
If you're still stumped, the best way to find out what your friend or family member would like is by looking at what they already have. You can always ask them about it, but if you want some insider knowledge and don't want to come off as nosy or pushy, simply take a look around their house when no one else is around (and make sure they won't notice).
Look for jewelry that isn't being worn often and seems like it might be more of an investment piece than something they'd wear daily. This might include gold necklaces with big pendants in the shape of flowers or animals; simple silver rings; diamond stud earrings--anything that stands out from the rest of their collection! Also notice which pieces get worn often: this will help you understand what kind of styles are most appealing to them right now so that when purchasing gifts next time around, we'll know exactly where our money should go instead of wasting precious dollars on something unnecessary just because "it looked nice.” We also suggest if you purchase a jewelry set, your person can wear the gift as a set or even layered with other jewelry pieces they have in their collection. Our Men’s Figaro Cuban Necklace Set is perfect for that man in your life who loves layering their necklaces.
Something That Goes with their Style, but You Aren't Sure What it is.
If you are not sure what kind of jewelry your picky person likes, try asking them. If they have a collection of their own, take a look at it and see if there is something that would go well with their style. If they don't have any jewelry yet, look for something that fits their personality or style. For example, if they love being outdoors and having adventures, find something that would last longer in different conditions. If your person loves going to the beach, find jewelry that is handcrafted to be waterproof and water resistant. Our Matte Chunky Small Hoops is a great example of having a material that the customer can wear even in water.
If none of these ideas work for you because the person in question has eclectic taste and doesn't fit into one category neatly enough (or even at all), then get creative! Look through some other shops' collections until you find something similar but different enough from what everyone else has seen before - maybe even something handmade by someone local who makes artisanal pieces only available locally!
A Unique Piece of Jewelry for a Specific Occasion.
- A special occasion piece of jewelry.
- Something that can be worn often and also as an investment.
- Something unique, like a one-of-a-kind necklace or ring that no one else in your friend group has.
- Look for any jewelry pieces that are considered bestsellers. Our Figaro Diamond Initial Necklace is considered one of our trending pieces for customers.
This diamond necklace has a classic look and can be worn on any occasion. It features an 18k gold chain, with a pave-set initial pendant and two diamond accents. The perfect gift for a friend or loved one!
Giving a Gift that would Last Longer.
If you’re worried about giving that one jewelry gift to your picky person and having it be either be never worn again, we suggest you find out which different tones of jewelry can enhance more of their features.
- If their skin tone has golden undertones, gold jewelry would fit them best.
- If their skin tone has cool undertones, silver jewelry would fit them best.
- If their skin tone has neutral undertones (both warm and cool tones), any jewelry color can enhance their features both ways.
Our jewelry pieces are also made from stainless steel which also can be dipped in 18k gold for that lasting effect!
We hope this guide has helped you find a gift for that difficult person in your life. Remember, there are many options out there and you don't have to spend a fortune on jewelry to make it special. You can even find something unique at thrift stores or flea markets! If all else fails, just remember: "A gift of jewelry is always appropriate."