Spring is in the air, and it's bringing with it some beautiful new shades that are perfect for your jewelry collection. We've put together a list of our favorite spring colors that will help you brighten up your wardrobe and accessories!
Pink is a great color for spring. It's feminine and it's associated with love and romance, so it's easy to see why pink jewelry would be popular in the springtime. Pink is also a good color for rings, necklaces and earrings. If you're looking for something other than red or white gold, try pairing your favorite piece of pink jewelry with one of our pink diamond engagement rings! Our new Luxe Eternity Pink Diamond Ring is greatly adored by lovers of pink in the springtime.
Mint green is a great color for spring. It's a favorite among fashionistas, who are always looking for ways to spruce up their wardrobes and make them more exciting. Mint green jewelry can be used to accentuate any outfit, whether you're wearing jeans or a dressy cocktail dress. A good example of the use of mint green is our Dainty Butterfly Initial Necklace
The color itself is also perfect for jewelry because it's so versatile; it goes well with other colors like black and gold (for example), so if you already have some pieces in your collection that match this shade perfectly then adding on another piece won't be difficult at all!
Lilac is a soft, light purple that's great for spring. It's considered a cool color and can be combined with other pastel hues like mint or baby blue.
Lilacs are also the perfect choice for jewelry because they're so versatile--you can wear them with jeans or fancy dresses!
If you want to start incorporating lilac into your wardrobe this season, we recommend pairing it with other pastel-colored clothing items like mint green (which goes great with browns) and baby blue (which goes great with black).
Silver is a great choice for bringing out the spring colors in your jewelry collection. It can complement them, make them pop and stand out. Silver also works well with gold and other metals like copper, brass and bronze. You can wear our Layered Silver Custom Birthstone Necklace which can feature other bright colors to your jewelry.
Here are some ideas on how to incorporate silver into your spring wardrobe:
- Try a pair of sterling silver hoop earrings to bring out those greens in your outfit;
- Add a necklace or bracelet with an accent stone in amethyst or garnet;
- Mix silver chains with pearls (for example);
Use these colors to brighten up your jewelry collection.
Spring is a great time to get out of your comfort zone and try new colors. Using these shades, you can brighten up your jewelry collection without having to change anything else about it.
- Pink: Pink is a fun, girly color that works well with many outfits. Wear pink on its own or mix it with other colors such as mint green or lilac for an interesting look that still keeps things feminine and pretty!
- Mint Green: This shade of green has been popular for quite some time now and it looks great when paired with silver jewelry pieces like earrings or necklaces--especially if they're shaped like hearts! You could also use this color scheme in combination with other hues like turquoise blue (which will give off an aquatic vibe) or red (for Valentines Day).
- Lilac: This pastel purple shade works well if you want something less dramatic than black & white but still want something bold enough not just anyone would wear out on their daily life.
With the help of these spring colors, you can bring a little bit of sunshine into your jewelry collection. You don't need to stick with just one color! Mix and match them for fun combinations that will brighten up any outfit or occasion.