Natural stones are popular amongst consumers not just for their visual appeal, but also for the many other benefits that they offer such as medicinal and spiritual. If you are looking for a great gift for a loved one for that special occasion, here are some natural stones jewelry for gifts that you can consider.
Carnelian is a stabilizing stone that can help to restore motivation and vitality while also stimulating creativity. The stone promotes positive life choices, gives courage, motivates for success, and dispels apathy. It is useful for those who wish to overcome abuse of any kind. Carnelian is the stone to pick to help the wearer trust themselves and their perceptions of things in life.
Jewelry with green jade is believed to boost the functions of the kidneys, heart, and immune systems. The stone can also protect the thymus, thyroid, larynx, spleen, kidneys, and liver. It is recognized as a symbol of love and virtue while also easing the mind to invite peace and harmony.
Quartz is colorless and is a powerful crystal that amplifies and restores energy. It is usually used along with other stones to strengthen their effects. Quartz is believed to clear and activate all the chakras so it can be used to purify the energetic and physical bodies. It is also suitable for those seeking mental clarity and emotional stability.
Pink jade is a stone of harmony and love. It can calm nerves and help the wearer to develop balanced and meaningful relationships. Pink jade is believed to be a healing gem that promotes growth, protection, and understanding. It also aids the body’s filtration and cleanses the body through detoxification.
Amazonite is comprised of the mineral class of Microcline and a variety of potassium feldspar. It glimmers with blue-green hues which make it a popular crystal amongst wearers. The crystal is nicknamed The Hope Stone, being connected with the elements of earth and water. Amazonite is worn to boost spiritual and emotional well-being, while also bringing various physical healing benefits to the wearer.
Agate is one of the oldest gemstones and is also one of the most popular items in the jewelry industry. This gemstone is available in a series of colors like red, blue, blue lace, purple, green, and pink. Each of these colors has different properties and effects.
- Red: For wearers looking to strengthen their will.
- Blue: Blue agate offers calmness and relaxation. It can also harmonize energies while reducing negative energies.
- Blue Lace: It has a soft and calming healing nature which is worn for its effects on the throat.
- Purple: This deep and rich color gives energy so the wearer can stay positive with stability.
- Green: Green agate improves mental and emotional flexibility while also enhancing decision-making.
- Pink: Pink agate is often used for its healing properties. It can help to promote love between family and it is believed to be connected to the heart chakra. Pink agate can provide a sense of comfort and security.