Body jewelry is a great way to accessorize your look, whether you're looking for something subtle or bold. If you haven't worn body jewelry before, here are some tips to get started:
Anklets or ankle chains
An anklet is a great way to show off your style and ankle chains are no exception. Ankle chains can be worn with shorts, pants or skirts. They add an extra pop of color to an outfit while also adding some bling!
Bracelets for your wrists
Bracelets are a great way to add some color and flair to your outfit. They can be simple or intricate, made of many different materials, and worn with other bracelets or alone.
- Adjustable bracelet: This type of bracelet has an open back so that it can be sized for your wrist. It also has a clasp that allows you to adjust its size as needed.Our Iridescent Adjustable Bracelet can allow you to adjust to your needs without stretching the bracelet out.
- Charm bracelet: This type of piece features charms attached by chains or jump rings on either side of the metal band itself--so there's no need for clasps!
- Cuff bracelet: A cuff may look like just another kind of band around your wrist...but don't let appearances fool you! Cuffs are typically wider than regular bangles because they often have more than one row running down their length; this gives them more room for adding decorations like charms and beads while still maintaining their shape as either circles or ovals (depending on how many rows exist).
Earrings for your ears
Earrings are a great way to show off your personality. They can be big or small, long or short, stud-like or hoop-like and dangly or chandelier. Earrings come in all different shapes and sizes--from subtle studs to dramatic danglers. They can also be simple or ornate, depending on your preference!
Here are some tips for buying earrings:
- If you want something that's not too expensive but still looks nice on the ears (and everywhere else), go for gold hoops with diamonds at the ends!
- If you want something more unique than just gold hoops with diamonds at the ends but still not too expensive either--I recommend getting diamond hoops! These have diamonds all around them so they're super shiny when light hits them just right; however since they're made out of metal instead of wood/plastic like most other types of jewelry pieces might be made out off it won't cost nearly as much money as those would cost if purchased elsewhere online stores where no one knows who we truly are behind closed doors." Our Butterfly and Diamond Stud Earring Set can mix in your taste for interesting designs of metals but also adding classic studs to bring more sparkle to your ears.
Nose rings, also known as septum piercings, are a popular form of body jewelry that are worn in India and the Middle East. They're usually placed on the left side of your nose and can be styled as hoops or studs. If you have never had any experience with this type of piercing before, it's important to know that it requires a certain level of commitment--you won't be able to take out your nose ring whenever you want! However, once inserted correctly and healed properly (usually six weeks), having a nose ring is an easy way to add some flair without much effort at all. You could even wear nose cuffs as a way to see if an actual piercing is right for you. Our Handmade Double Hoop Nose Ring/Earring can create that bridge into a new look with more comfort.
Rings for your fingers
- Rings can be worn on any finger.
- Rings can be worn on multiple fingers at the same time.
- Rings can be worn on both hands, or just one hand (or both feet!) if you like to mix things up!
Body jewelry isn't just for edgy people.
Body jewelry can be worn on any part of the body, in any style and color. It's not limited to just earlobes and cartilage--you can get body piercings in places like your navel, nose or eyebrows! If you're looking at getting a new piercing but aren't sure where to start, here are some tips on where to get it done:
If you've never worn body jewelry before, it can be intimidating to start. But don't let that stop you! There are so many different types of jewelry out there that it's easy to find something that fits your style and matches with what you already have in your closet. Plus, once you get started with one piece (like an anklet or earrings), it'll be easier to experiment with others later on down the road--and there are plenty more options besides those listed above (think necklaces!).