How To: Layering Necklaces
This summer is all about LAYERING. Layering different types of necklaces together is the best way to add some variety to any outfit and to show off your versatility! Use a combination of lengths and styles to get most show stopping look ✨
Here are some tips when layering:
- Start with a choker length necklace for the top layer. 13-15 inches. Not sure what kind of necklace to wear? Start with a simple piece like our Gold Dainty Chain Necklace 🥰
- For the middle necklace, wear a 16 inch necklace that you’d like to be the statement piece your set. Try for our Virgin Mary Initial Necklace or one of our Zodiac Script Necklaces.
- Lastly, for the final layer wear a necklace that is 18-20 inches. Make it something simple or show stopping too like our Rose Wrapped Cross Necklace or our Emerald Crystal Necklace.
Some of our perfect layering pieces pictured above to add to your collection:
- Gold Dainty Chain Necklace
- Virgin Mary Initial Necklace
- Rose Wrapped Cross Necklace
- Zodiac Script Necklace
- Emerald Crystal Necklace
Mix & match all our pieces, and share with us what you do! Happy layering! 🌞